Wednesday 5 May 2010

another day of loveliness

Huzzah and Hooray ^_^ about an hour ago my jolly postman stopped round to give me to mysterious little packages! The frst one I opened was from the ever so wonderful Kelly.

She sent me an adorable Cath Kidston keyring, to give my vespa key something pretty to team up with! Just look how good it looks when it's in action hehe!

My second package was actually an item I ordered from etsy a while ago ^_^

it is my very own, beautiful hand knitted panda toy!! I spotted these a while ago in the lovely Yoomii's etsy shop :).
She's made out of lovely soft cotton, and is looking forward to sitting amongst all of my other lttle panda's in my bedroom!

On another note, today and tomorrow I will be organising all information from the fairtytale swap, getting ready to assign partners! If anybody has missed any info etc, then I will contact you :) x

4 comments:

Jill said...

The keyrings are great aren't they.

Hugs RosieP x
(Kelly's Aunt)

CraftySmiles said...

That panda sure is a one cute little bear. And panda eyes,who can resist them ^_^ : )

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Such cute goodies!

Victoria xx

Nearly there Claire said...

My very oldest teddy is a panda! they really are sooooo cute. Love the scooty toot toot!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey