A big thanks to the lovely Sophie from Chez Sophie, and the wonderful Nina from Nina Seven, who gave me these pretty awards the other day ^_^ and now it's time to pass them around! It's too hard to choose who to pass these out to ^_^ everyone who visits my blog is so appreciated, so you all deserve these for brightening my day with your comments!! And now it is time for my '7 things about me' :D
1. I am one of the most indecisive people you will ever meet! I have 2 favourite colours because I could never chose just one!
2. I hate flying! Although I love to go on holiday, being on a plane scares me so much, and usually ends up in a mild panic attack when we land :P
3. I love home made food, when I was about 13 I decided to stop eating any ready meals or tinned foods (other than veg) altogether. I would chose a big bowl of home made soup over a cheese burger any day :)
4. I have a secret love for potatoes. They are the best things in the world! Especially mashed up with cheese!!
5. I hate mushrooms! Everything about them!! The smell, the taste, and most of all the texture!
6. I love to go shopping, but I don’t like to spend money! Which usually ends up with me finding stuff that I WANT to buy in town, and then buying something the same or similar on ebay for much less!
7. I really love going to the gym, I’ve only been a member for a couple of months, but being able to get all of my tension etc out, and working towards a slimmer figure all make me feel so positive when I leave :)
Thursday, 1 April 2010
Huzzah and Hooray :D today I passed my CBT test, which means tomorrow I can pick up my vespa and take it home with me!!! I am such a happy kitty :) x
Wednesday, 31 March 2010
Ok my lovelies, I absolutely love swaps :) and it has been a while since I have taken part in one! So i have decided to come up with my own :D My plan is to theme it on bed time stories!! Books like the little mermaid, little red riding hood, sleeping beauty etc. This means that the package you put together should be full of little bits and pieces that can relate to the story you choose :) This is just an idea for now, but if you think you would like to take part then let me know! And I will draft a proper button, entry form etc :D
Tuesday, 30 March 2010
:) Today is a day that gives me lots of reasons to smile :) Yesterday, my lovely friend, Miss Katie came over from Lincoln, with her Mr Johnny, to stay over for the night :D I had a lovely time, and wish they could have stayed longer! But unfortunately, today was also the day of my second bike lesson :) and after another half an hour of driving around on a scooter, my instructor told me I am all ready for my CBT test on thursday :) which means I am 1 leap closer to riding my new Vespa!!!
I am now back at home, and it is currently black outside and hammering down with rain! But this makes me smile even more! Because it waited until I was home ^_^ And finally, I have just applied for another job! Fingers crossed I will find the right place soon :D