Thursday, 20 May 2010

time for change!


Hi all! Today I decided that I've had enough of my podgy belly. For the past few months I have been trying (and failing) to go to the gym on a regular basis. For a while I managed to go to the gym and swimming at least once a week, and I managed to loose a stone! I've kept the weight off, but have found everything starting to get a little wobbly again, and so I have decided, it's time I try my first ever real diet. I have signed up to this morning's Kick start diet plan :) this is the first one I've ever found that takes your bone structure into account, along with budget and where you shop. They have 12 different diet plans, and I chose the mediteranian option :D it's given me a list of what I should eat every day for 12 weeks! And it all sounds yummy. So as of today I will be paying very close attention to what I eat, and will let you all know how it goes ;) hurray!

7 comments:

CraftyHelen said...

Good luck with it. I should join you - got on the scales this morning and was mortified!xx

Maria said...

Good Luck..

♥coco rose♥ said...

Ooooh that sounds very interesting! Keep us posted with how it goes and ya never know, some of us might be giving it a go too! he he! Have a fab day! xxxxx

Florence and Mary said...

Good luck! I need to seriously get back into my WW I just haven't got the attention span for it at the moment

Victoria xxx

hapi-ness said...

Thanks everyone! Agreed V :) WW works for me but it makes picking stuff up on the go so difficult! This diet tells me exactly what to eat in a day! So no excuses by eating wrong things ;)

Cat B said...

Best of luck and keep us updated with your progress.
My little girl is two next weekend and I'm 400 gms/.88 pounds off my pre pregnancy weight. It has taken 2 years to get there ~ dang it is hard ~
So Yeah Yeah Yeah for you xxx

Emma said...

Just saw your posted about your new job, well done you and good luck with the diet..x

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey